Preschool: Parent Testimonials
Parents of our current preschoolers were asked to comment on their child(ren)'s experience at St. Gerald. Below are a few of their testimonials...
- “St. Gerald preschool has been a wonderful experience for my son. He has learned and grown so much and has developed a love of school and learning that makes me so happy. The teachers are excellent and not only make the classroom a fun and exciting place to be, but also make sure to treat each child as an individual and make each experience in school a positive one. I could not be happier with my decision to send my son to preschool at St. Gerald.”
- “I cannot say enough positive things about St. Gerald School and the Pre-K 3 class! Our daughter’s fine motor skills and coloring have improved immensely in the last 7 months. She recognizes her letters and numbers as a result of school, and her social and verbal skills are much more advanced. Her deeper understanding of God, prayer, and the Catholic faith are shown through her prayers and songs she shares with us at home. Mrs. Horn & Mrs. Kochan are warm, knowledgeable, and a skilled team who clearly care for every child they work with. We are blessed to have found such an amazing community in which to raise our children and look forward to many years as part of the St. Gerald’s family.”
- “As first time parents at St. Gerald School we found the Pre-3 program to be exceptionally beneficial to our son. Mrs. Horn is a wonderful teacher and really did a great job teaching our son. He has learned so much during his time in her class and the program has exceeded our expectations. We will continue to send our children to St. Gerald School.”
- “I have twin daughters currently enrolled in the St. Gerald Preschool 3 program. I am thrilled with the program and all it has to offer. The staff and teachers are like family, they truly love and care for each student. The St. Gerald Preschool program has been an absolute blessing in our lives!”
- “With very caring and dedicated teachers and an equally cheerful learning environment, St. Gerald Preschool has been a great start to our daughter’s educational experience. It is a wonderful place for children to learn and grow. Social skills develop under watchful eyes and lasting values are fostered so that everyone benefits from a thorough program and an excellent school and staff. It feels like an extension of our own home. We have seen our daughter blossom and we feel fortunate and blessed to be part of the St. Gerald Preschool family.”
- “St. Gerald’s not only provides a great education, but our children have received so much more due to their wonderful program and dedicated faculty and staff. Our second daughter is working her way through the preschool program currently. Watching our children grow intellectually, socially and emotionally while enrolled proves to us we made the right decision. Their wonderful teachers work diligently to provide engaging lessons and activities. Their embracing warmth has transformed St. Gerald from just a school to a large part of our family. My children have gained a love of learning, respect for others and have begun their journey to explore and grow in our faith.”
- “The Preschool program at St. Gerald School is going to provide your children a quality education. Your children will also learn important social skills such as sharing, helping, learning, how to listen, and when to say please and thank you. The outstanding teachers and aides that give so much of their time are more than qualified and they provide an excellent structure in the classroom. The main reason I as a parent would choose St. Gerald’s is because the family atmosphere is unmatched."
- "St. Gerald School offers a wonderful pre-school program. They provide a structured curriculum that not only teaches the fundamentals to prepare them for kindergarten but also helps each child to be independent and respectful to others. Having the flexibility of full- or half-days allow you to pick which schedule is best for your family. Thanks to Ms. McHenry and the staff in the front office, my son’s first experience with school was a not only educational but fun and memorable.”
Have updates for the website? Please email email@example.com
A GREAT PLACE TO BE!
Saint Gerald School
9320 South 55th Court, Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Phone: (708) 422-0121
Se Habla Español
St. Gerald School. All Rights Reserved.